Green Impact assists businesses and organizations committed to sustainability design and implement new green programs, and create green communications, that engage, inspire and change behavior.
We provide services in:
- Sustainability Strategy
- Green Campaigns and Employee Engagement
- Benchmark current performance against peer groups;
- Interview employees and external stakeholders to identify their key priorities and understand their expectations;
- Develop a stakeholder engagement strategy to maximize the value of external dialogue and partnerships;
- Create a communications strategy that identifies your green brand and the best themes to communicate;
- Create a employee engagement strategy to engage your employees and get them onboard; and
- For companies just getting started, we assess your most pressing environmental issues and deliver a sustainability roadmap with goals, key performance indicators and recommended strategies.
We help companies:
- Develop effective communications strategies that engage, inspire and create behavior changes;
- Create fresh content (blog posts, Web, articles or briefs);
- Research and write technical white papers and CSR reports;
- Develop a social media outreach strategy;
- Design and launch a blog; and
- Develop fast loading, interactive 2.0 Web sites or the viral campaign you just can't get out of your head.
Green Campaigns and Employee Engagement